Come one, come all! The Peanut Butter Exhibition is back in town! Please welcome my co-hosts from What’s For Dinner?, Scotty Snacks, and Balance. We are proud to bring the next installation of the greatest recipe roundup and competition right to your doorstep! This time we have a magnificent prize package sponsored by the famous Peanut Butter & Co.!
The theme for this round is Delectable Duo – any recipe where the two star ingredients are peanut butter and any other ingredient. This is a wide open theme so get creative, much emphasis will be placed on the uniqueness of the second ingredient. Think of it as a Mad Lib, simply fill in the blank: “Peanut Butter and ______”. To get you started, you might consider going with a classic-style duo: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups or a creative one: Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Oatmeal or an unusually delicious combo: Peanut Butter Omelet. To enter, submit your best peanut butter recipe following the guidelines below. The deadline is Monday, April 12th @ Noon (EST) which gives you a full 2 weeks to brainstorm, develop and create a peanut butter duo that will shake the bowels of the earth!
Uniqueness, Peanut Butter Weight, Presentation and Preparation Time.
- Post and submit your “Delectable Duo” recipe by the deadline.
- Please link to this page from your posted recipe to indicate that you are entering this contest.
- Pictures are highly recommended but not required.
- One (1) entry per person so choose wisely.
- You may use any variety or type of nut butter, however please don’t use brand names in the recipe.
Feel free to use any of the logos on this page, including the following, to link back:
Blogless? Don’t worry if you don’t have a blog, you can still submit your award-winning recipe. Fill out the same form below but leave the “Recipe Permalink” field blank, fill out the “Recipe” box and feel free to attach a picture to go along with the recipe!
Click here to submit your recipe online. Or, email “firstname.lastname@example.org” with “PBE #8″ as the subject and include the following information:Name, Email, Recipe Title, Recipe or Recipe Permalink
All recipes will be displayed but the judges will vote for the Top 3. All 3 winners receive a badge of pride to display on their site but the first place winner will receive the following prize package, courtesy of Peanut Butter & Co.:
- 6 jars of PB&Co peanut butter (1 of each flavor)
- 3 boxes of PB&Co peanut butter squeeze packs (1 of each flavor)
- 3 boxes of PB&Co baking mixes (1 of each)
- 1 signed cookbook
The entire prize package retails for $99, except of course the priceless aspect of Lee Zalben’s (Founder of PB&Co) signature.
* PBE Logos courtesy of the talented Kristina Sacci.