My name is Nick and I am the Peanut Butter Boy. I love any and all things peanut butter but my real passion is cooking and eating healthy. My goal is to make nutritious food taste good and I seem to have a knack for it. Over the years my cooking and recipes have significantly improved and has resulted in what you see here. To explore all of my creations, click here to view the Recipe Index.
Ever since I re-discovered peanut butter in college I’ve been happier and healthier than ever and now have a slight (major) obsession with peanut butter. All the recipes you find here are what I consider healthy, but keep in mind that the concept of “healthy” differs from person to person. But this style of cooking and eating has worked for me and helped me stay in shape along with a weekly exercise routine.
But other than being composed of 61.8% water and 38.2% peanut butter, what really constitutes the Peanut Butter Boy? Since “actions speak louder than words”, “pictures are worth a thousand words” and “sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me”, I’ve decided to give you a glimpse into the life of the Peanut Butter Boy in pictures rather than words (or stones).
Behind the Scenes
I’m a giant and my girlfriend is a smurf.
Don’t be fooled, I’m heavier than I look (peanut butter is dense).
I sink in water unless supported by at least 3 child-sized swim tubes.
I find inner peace when I meditate on peanut butter.
I have excellent aim when it comes to self-portraits but often forget to look.
I’ve been told on several occasions that I look like Christian Bale. Do I?
Fun Peanut Butter Boy Facts:
- I am 6′3″.
- I weigh as much as 72,574 grams of bricks.
- I weigh as much as 72,574 grams of feathers.
- My favorite peanut butter is one of these: PB Reviews, but currently 365 brand.
- I love almonds.
- I don’t like almond butter.
- At any given time I have between 10 and 40 jars of peanut butter on hand.
- My mother has always called me Charlie.
- My great uncle was the voice of Garfield from the cartoon TV series.
- My last name is Strand and means “beach” in Swedish.
- I am mostly Irish (37.5%).
- I’ll leave you with the Strand coat of arms:
That about sums me up. Any questions?