It’s time to commence next week’s giveaway for another 2 jars of Peanut Butter Boy peanut butter. But first, we need to pick last week’s winner at random. Congratulations Amy! Amy just discovered PBB from Carrots ‘n’ Cake, but she’s really excited to try PBB peanut butter (I can’t say I blame her). But Amy, as I mentioned to last week’s winner, you may never be satisfied by another peanut butter again! Now for the rest of you, read on for my peanut butter musings for the week and how to enter the giveaway for Round 3 of National Peanut Month Giveaway!
For the past week, my coworkers and I have continue to experiment with Peanut Butter Boy peanut butter. Here are some of the newest combinations we’ve tried in the office (or that have been tried at home):
- Peanut Butter Boy in Coffee: Prepare a cup of coffee to your liking, then stir in a teaspoon of PBB. It adds a nutty flavor but it doesn’t actually taste peanutty – think more of a hazelnut flavor. You’ll have some PBB remnants in the bottom, but it’s totally edible.
- Peanut Butter Boy in Cappuccino: Similar to above, but stronger. I have 2-3 of these every day =]
- Peanut Butter Boy and Cupcakes: It doesn’t matter what kind of cupcake (although the ones we had were chocolate-filled chocolate cupcakes). It goes without saying that this was excellent. Just slather some on each bite.
- Peanut Butter Boy Peanut Dressing: I made this again and so have a few friends, it’s been a hit every time!
Any ideas for other Peanut Butter Boy combos? Let me know below!
How to Enter the Week 3 Giveaway:
Say Hello (1) Simply leave a comment below. Let me know what you think of our label, or share a favorite recipe, or just say hello! Just make sure you use your real email address. You’ve got your first entry.
Share PBB (1) Share week 3 of this contest on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest by clicking one of the buttons below. Then, leave a separate comment saying you did. If you share the contest on all 3 sites you won’t get 3 entries, but I WILL buy you a beer if we ever meet!
* Only residents of the United States can win. Currently we’re unable to ship out of the country, but we’re working on it!
The winner for Week 3 will be chosen randomly on Friday, March 22th. Be sure to check back each week for the next giveaway!