Get ready for peanut butter overload. The Great Peanut Butter Exhibition is back in town! Please welcome my co-hosts from Bran Appetit, Living Healthy in the Real World, and Baking and Boys. It gives us great honor to bring you the next installment of the greatest recipe roundup and competition! And, for the third time in a row, we have a stupendous prize package sponsored by the super-famous and always-delicious Peanut Butter & Co.!
The theme for this round is Things are Heating Up. Mother Nature has dumped an extraordinary amount of snow on us this winter and it’s time for some warmth. And nothing provides warmth better than geting cozy with a jar of peanut butter. So we want to know the most imaginative recipe you can devise in which the peanut butter is warm at some point. This is a wide open theme so get creative, whether it’s a Spicy Toasted Panini, some Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies or a massive pancake topped with peanut butter (and hence, warmed). And extra kudos to those who make their recipe spicy too! To enter, submit your best peanut butter recipe following the guidelines below. The deadline is Monday, February 28th @ Noon (EST) which gives over 2 weeks (and 3 weekends) to brainstorm, develop and create a smokin’ peanut butter recipe that will change the world forever!
Uniqueness, Peanut Butter Weight, Presentation and Preparation Time.
- Post and submit your “Things Are Heating Up” recipe by the deadline.
- Please link to this page from your posted recipe to indicate that you are entering this contest.
- Pictures are highly recommended but not required.
- One (1) entry per person so choose wisely.
- You may use any variety or type of nut butter, however please don’t use brand names in the recipe.
Feel free to use any of the logos on this page, including the following, to link back:
Blogless? Don’t worry if you don’t have a blog, you can still submit your award-winning recipe. Fill out the same form below but leave the “Recipe Permalink” field blank, fill out the “Recipe” box and feel free to attach a picture to go along with the recipe!
Click here to submit your recipe online. Or, email “firstname.lastname@example.org” with “PBE #10″ as the subject and include the following information:Name, Email, Recipe Title, Recipe or Recipe Permalink
All recipes will be displayed but the judges will vote for the Top 3 entries. Each of the Top 3 will receive a badge of pride to display on their site as well as the following prize, courtesy of Peanut Butter & Co.:
“The Big Six” which consists of:
- 1 Jar PB&Co Smooth Operator
- 1 Jar PB&Co Crunch Time
- 1 Jar PB&Co Cinnamon Raisin Swirl
- 1 Jar PB&Co The Heat is On
- 1 Jar PB&Co White Chocolate Wonderful
- 1 Jar PB&Co Dark Chocolate Dreams
* PBE Logos courtesy of the talented Kristina Sacci.