Come one, come all! The Great Peanut Butter Exhibition is back in town! It gives me great pleasure to bring you the next installment of the greatest recipe competition. Think you’ve got the best peanut butter dessert in the galaxy? Prove it! The winners will receive a Peanut Butter Boy prize package. We have just released Peanut Butter Boy v2 – it’s got a fresh new look and it tastes even better! To celebrate it’s release, we want to give you some!
The theme for this round is Please Dessert Me. Summer is coming to a close, so it’s time to bust out your award winning peanut butter dessert. Whether it’s something like Dark Chocolate PB Banana Bread, Cinnamon Rum Truffles or a Monkey Sundae, get creative! To enter, submit your best peanut butter recipe following the guidelines below. The deadline is Monday, Sept 1st @ Noon (EST) which gives over 2 weeks (and 3 weekends) to brainstorm, develop and create a super sweet peanut butter recipe!
Uniqueness, Presentation and Inferred Deliciousness.
- Post your recipe on your blog and submit your recipe by the deadline.
- Please link to this page from your posted recipe to indicate that you are entering this contest.
- Pictures are highly recommended but not required.
- One (1) entry per person so choose wisely.
- You may use any variety or type of nut butter, since they are often interchangeable.
Feel free to use any of the logos on this page, including the following, to link back:
Blogless? Don’t worry if you don’t have a blog, you can still submit your award-winning recipe. Follow the same process below to submit your recipe, just don’t include a “Recipe Permalink”.
Click here to submit your recipe online. Or, email “email@example.com” with “PBE #11” as the subject and include the following information:Name, Email, Recipe Title, Recipe or Recipe Permalink
All recipes will be reviewed and displayed, but the judges will choose the Top 3 entries. The prizes will be as follows:
* PBE Logos courtesy of the talented Kristina Filler.