- The Peanut Butter Boy - http://www.peanutbutterboy.com -
Peanut Butter & Banana Omelet
Posted By Nick On November 30, 2012 @ 9:00 am In Breakfast, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Peanut Butter, Vegetarian | 43 Comments
2-3 eggs (1/2 – 3/4 cup egg substitute)
1 banana, in slices
2T chunky or creamy natural peanut butter
pinch of sugar
1. Place a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Spray with cooking spray and pour in the eggs.
2. Sprinkle some sugar into the eggs and place sliced bananas into pan as demonstrated below:
3. Lift the sides of the omelet up to allow the still-liquid eggs to flow underneath and cook. After a few minutes, flip the omelet over with a large spatula.
4. Spread a generous coating of peanut butter onto one half of the omelet as shown below. Fold the omelet over and allow to cook for another minute. Flip it onto the other side for one last minute and serve!
Article printed from The Peanut Butter Boy: http://www.peanutbutterboy.com
URL to article: http://www.peanutbutterboy.com/peanut-butter-banana-omelette/
Copyright © 2013 Peanut Butter Boy. All rights reserved.