Aboslutely delicious – the only way to describe this meal. This is easy and quick enough for a weeknight meal, but tastes like you’ve been slaving away for hours. For those that like their steak medium or medium-rare, make sure you don’t overcook the steak or it will be tough!
1. To make the sauce whisk together all of the peanut sauce ingredients, except for the water. Then add the water to thin the sauce to desired consistency and mix well.
2. Steam the broccoli in the microwave (5 minutes on high) or on the stove top (8 minutes) until cooked.
3. Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium-high heat with some olive oil and add the mushrooms. Saute until cooked, then drain and set aside.
4. Turn the heat up to high, add some olive oil and and place the steak slices in the pan. After about 90 seconds, flip each piece and cook for another 60 seconds. Drain excess juice.
5. Add the broccoli, mushrooms and peanut sauce to the pan. Toss to coat and heat. Serve with rice on the side and peanuts on top!